Amruta Vaishnavi Education and Welfare Trust
Established in May 1999 with the objective of promoting different educational institutes, activities of social welfare, backward class welfare, promotion of health schemes, promotion of agriculture, rural welfare, cottage industries, to promote research, etc. Amruta Vashnavi Education and Welfare Trust’s office is located in Agaskhind, Sinnar for the propagation of engineering education in rural area.
Shatabdi Institute of Engineering & Research would achieve its objectives by focusing on the following
- Quality of education and hence quality of engineers being produced.
- Quality of Faculty.
- Promoting research culture in Engineering College.
- Optimizing resource utilization through e-learning.
- Interaction with and extending benefits to Industry and Community.
- Sustainable decision-making mechanisms.
Vision & Mission
Vision – To establish premier knowledge center Imparting quality education, research and consultancy contributing to “NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
Mission of Trust
- To provide harmonious environment, free from stress conducive to explore innate abilities of students for effective teaching – learning process.
- To establish engineering and management institutes with state of art infrastructure.
- To enrich teaching – learning process through innovative practices.
- To conduct sequential courses in collaboration with industry.
- To establish a finishing school.
- To develop commercially viable technologies with social relevance.
- To design programs exploring emerging frontiers.
The Complete infrastructure required for the College is created in a record time span of just one year. Now the college campus is fully developed and well established with all the amenities for students for their pursuit , extra curricular activities, sports and hobbies.